In addition to submitting all required personal information through the online registration system, you will need to submit the following documents to complete your registration.
The forms are attached below. You must upload your own picture.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (for each participant)
- BSA Health/Medical Form - Part A, B, and C
- EVERYONE must fill out all 3 Parts of BSA Health/Medical Form, including members of the Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Family Members, Volunteers, and Staff.
- Part A needs a parent’s signature if camper is under 18 years of age.
- Health Insurance Company’s name and Policy Number at the top of Part B need to be accurate for use in case of an emergency.
- Examiner’s Certification in Part C must be completed by certified and licensed physicians (MD, DO), nurse practitioners, or physician assistants.
- Liability Waiver, Photo Consent, and Code of Conduct Forms
- Need parent’s signature if participant is under 18 year old
All forms and photo are required to complete your registration.
An exception is made for the submission of BSA Health/Medical Form for participants registering under the Early and Regular registration deadlines. You may submit the Health Form after you have submitted your registration, but no later than May 15, 2018.
After May 15, 2018, if you have not submitted all parts of your health form, your registration will be considered incomplete and subject to rejection. There will be no refund after May 15, 2018 for incomplete registration.
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
You may upload your picture and forms directly to the online registration system as you fill in your registration info. This is the best approach.
Or you may turn the documents in to your Liên Đoàn Representatives, who will need to upload the forms and picture onto the system for you.