Thẳng Tiến XI (TT11) would like to invite all scouts, leaders, parents, and scouters to participate in a contest to design the camp gate for TT11. Design specifications are as follows:
- Camp gate’s height: 10 ft - 15 ft; width: 10 ft - 16 ft; depth: 10 ft
- Design should reflect the spirit of Thẳng Tiến XI and Scouting:
- Theme: Strengthen Our Bond – Set New Record
- Location: Washington D.C., at Camp Snyder (in Haymarket, Virginia)
- Should not be complicated to build
- Safety must be considered
- Design can be emailed to [email protected] If postal mailing is needed to send model, please contact TT11 Organizing Committee.
- Must be received by Jan 15, 2017
- Include a short description of the design
- Include full name and address of the designer
- Include Unit and Lien Doan of the designer
- First Place: five official TT11 patches
- Second Place: three official TT11 patches
The first place design will be used for the main camp gate of TT11. TT11 Organizing Committee reserves the right to modify the winning design.