Model Rocket Launch!
Like to build model rockets, but don’t have a launch pad? Now you do! Come and watch model rocket launch demonstration at night time, 9:00-9:45 pm on Monday, July 2nd. On the next morning, Scouts can fly your own model rocket starting at 8:30 a.m. to noon on July 3rd, and there is no cost or fee to participate. Model rocket launches are brought to you by the NAR-HAMS Model Rocket club (http://www.narhams.org/).
Rocket building workshops will be available at TT11 from 7:00 pm-9:00 pm on Thursday, June 28th and 4:00 pm-5:00 pm on Friday, June 29th.
· Due to the limited launch time on July 3rd as listed above, only participants who signed-up in advance will be allowed to fly his/her rocket.
· Lien Doan Rep will pick up the orders at the Trading Post from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm on Thursday, June 28th, 2018.
· At the building rocket workshops, only participants who signed up for pre-order un-assembled rocket will receive supplies such as Elastic Cord, Hook Clip connector, wadding paper, igniter, etc. Our staff will provide instructions and tips to build your rocket.
1. Motor (also known as engine) is sold separately. You will need 1 motor to fly each time. If time permitted (depending on number of participants), you may be allowed to fly more than one time. You can purchase extra motor at the Trading Post.
2. Our launch site only allows A-size or B-size motors (not size C or higher).